Call for Paper
RCP is going to publish selected articles from the previous issues as edited book.
Rethinking Critical Pedagogy (RCP)
(Online Open Access Peer-Reviewed Education Journal)
The E-Journal, Rethinking Critical Pedagogy (RCP), is published three times a year to offer progressive-democratic alternatives to corporate-driven and oppressive education policies and implementations. RCP aims to provide a democratic platform for critical-progressive educators to exchange ideas to develop counter hegemonic educational theories and practices oriented towards equality, justice and freedom.
Scope and Topics
The journal is published by the educational initiative, Critical Education Network (CEN) that welcomes critical studies and researches written in English, including thought-provoking essays that explore current social-educational-political issues relevant to local or global society.
Topics of interests include but are not limited to:
- Critical Digital Pedagogy
- Critical Mathematics Education
- Liberating and oppressive potentials of online-remote learning
- Critical pedagogy in learning and teaching methodologies and assessments
- Research methodologies for critical research
- Critical Media Studies
- Critical studies on globalization and International Education
- Critical studies on STEM education
- Critical studies on Education Policy and Leadership
- Critical studies on Curriculum, Research and Development
- Dialogical pedagogy in math and science education
- Critical studies on democracy, citizenship, and education
- Critical studies on teacher education programs
Authors are invited to review submission criteria and submit papers for RCP through E-mail: email@example.com
Submission should be original and should not have been published or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for RCP.
Submission Deadline: September, 2022
You can reach RCP : firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Link: http://www.criticaleducationnetwork.net/submission-procedure/
567 total views, 3 views today